TERMS OF SERVICE
TERMS OF SERVICE
Schauraum für angewandte Kunst
Mag. Karin Merkl
T/F: +43/1/524 25 02
UID: ATU 45 321101
§ 1 General
(1) The following “General Terms and Conditions” (AGB) of the webshop of the showroom for
Applied Arts (SAK) apply in the version valid on the day of the order for the sale and delivery of goods from the webshop of the Showroom for Applied Arts. Deviating agreements must be in writing. By submitting his order, the customer agrees to these terms and conditions and is bound to them.
(2) Should individual provisions of these general terms and conditions be or become ineffective in whole or in part due to mandatory statutory provisions, the remaining provisions of these general terms and conditions remain effective.
§ 2 Conclusion of contract
(1) By clicking on the “Send order” button, the customer makes a binding offer to purchase the goods in the shopping cart and accepts the terms and conditions.
(2) The contract comes through acceptance of the order by SAK, either through
Sending an order confirmation by post, fax or email, but at the latest with the
Delivery of the goods. The customer is obliged to fill in the fields provided in the order form
(or details) to be filled in completely and truthfully.
(3) The SAK reserves the right to change the content of the respective service at any time. All offers of the SAK are subject to change and are to be understood as an invitation to the customer to submit an offer himself.
§ 3 Right of Withdrawal – “Money Back” Guarantee
(1) Customers who are consumers within the meaning of the Consumer Protection Act can have 14 days
withdraw from the purchase without stating a reason as soon as the goods are taken over. It is sufficient if the written declaration of withdrawal or the goods are sent within the period without giving reasons. (the date of the mailing slip is decisive)
(2) In the event of withdrawal, the purchase price will be reimbursed step by step against a deferral of the goods received from the customer. The prerequisite for this is that the goods are in an unused and resalable condition. The cost of the return shipment is borne by the customer.
(3) Items that are impaired or damaged by signs of wear and tear cannot
(4) “Money back” guarantee: 14 days right of return on unused goods. You get on request
return the purchase price or offset it against a replacement order.
§ 4 prices
(1) All prices in the web shop are in EURO and are gross prices “ex warehouse” including the statutory sales tax excluding all shipping costs.
The prices are valid until further notice.
(2) Should export or import taxes become due in the course of shipping, these also go to
Customer’s charges. The prices for the deliveries and services offered do not include costs that are charged by third parties.
§ 5 delivery terms
(1) Delivery is by post. The goods are normally handed over to Swiss Post within 14 working days of the customer’s order.
(2) With a delivery period of more than 14 working days, the customer has the right of the contract
withdraw. Payments already made will be refunded immediately.
(3) Should the SAK not be able to accept an order, for example due to the unavailability of the goods, the customer will be informed immediately.
(4) The delivery is made to the address given by the customer. In the event of incorrect, incomplete or unclear information provided by the customer, the customer bears all the resulting costs.
§ 6 payment methods
(1) Payment in advance:
You will receive a proforma invoice. The goods will only be dispatched once the full invoice amount has been credited to the SAK account.
Showroom for applied arts, Siebensterngasse 33, 1070 Vienna
Account number: 759 088 610, BLZ 12000, Bank Austria Vienna
IBAN: AT 27 12000 00759088610; BIC: BKAUATWW
(2) Cash on delivery: only possible in Austria.
When the goods are delivered by post, the invoice amount is collected in cash.
(3) Online payment via Paypal: www.paypal.com
(4) On account with Klarna:
- Invoice: The payment period is  days from the dispatch of the goods / ticket / or, for other services, the provision of the service. The full billing terms for the countries where this payment method is available can be found here: ,
§ 7 defects
(1) If the package shows any external damage upon delivery, the customer is requested to record the defects in writing together with the deliverer (postman) for a possible reimbursement and to check the goods in his presence. Without this damage report, which has been confirmed by the carrier, the SAK cannot provide a free replacement and cannot refund the value of the goods.
(2) Defects must be reported immediately, at the latest 7 days after receipt of the goods, in writing or by fax.
(3) In the event of a justifiable complaint, the SAK is at its option
Elimination of the defect or entitled to a replacement delivery. If the rectification of the defect fails or if the SAK is unable to provide a replacement delivery, the customer is entitled to request a price reduction or change.
(3) The SAK expressly points out that its goods are handmade. Therefore, the goods may vary in size, shape, color, design, material quality. These are signs of the
The goods are unique and are not grounds for complaints.
§ 8 retention of title
(1) The goods remain the property of SAK until full payment.
§ 9 data protection
(1) The customer acknowledges that the use of the data about the customer specified in the contract will be saved and processed for the purposes of accounting and customer records. The data is used to comply with legal regulations and to process payment transactions. Customer data will not be passed on to third parties, unless this is absolutely necessary for the execution of the contract.
(2) The customer agrees to be informed about the services and products of the SAK also by email. The customer can withdraw this consent at any time.
§ 10 jurisdiction and applicable law
(1) Place of jurisdiction and place of performance of the contract is Vienna.
(2) Austrian law is applicable to this contract. The contract language is German.